Subi Oval Open Day
Subiaco Oval Open Day
Thursday, 10 August 2017
9:00am – 1:00pm
Discover the history of Subiaco Oval at our Open Days run in partnership with the City of Subiaco and LotteryWest.
Take a guided tour and visit our photo booth to tell us your favourite memory of this historic landmark.
The guided venue tour of Subiaco Oval (Domain Stadium) will expose you to some of the history of the venue and Australia’s national game.
Tour highlights include:
- Coaches’ boxes
- Players’ change rooms
- Media area including TV broadcast area
- Walk through the Hall of Fame
- Memory Booth experience – get your photo taken and tell us about your favourite memory of this historic landmark
Please be aware that each tour will be different and some highlights may not be available during all tours.
This event is one of a series of tours being offered as part of the Subi Oval Memories Open Days. For other tour times and dates, please click here.
Can’t make it to an Open Day? Send us your favourite story, most amusing anecdote or fondest moment of Subiaco Oval via our online form – click here
KEY EVENT INFORMATION
Tours Commence: 9:00am (will run every 15min)
Last tour departs at: 11:30am
Tour Length: 30-45min
Domain Stadium is easily accessible by public transport. A residential parking scheme applies for the City of Subiaco and Town of Cambridge which restricts the duration of kerbside parking.
There are options for paid parking nearby however, if you intend to drive to the stadium please ensure you leave enough time to find parking and walk to the Stadium.
TOUR MEETING POINT
Each tour commences at Gate 9, Subiaco Oval (Domain Stadium).
ENTRY IS FREE
Attendance is FREE. However, we do recommend that you register first to secure your spot at the desired time
CLICK HERE to register.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
All bags will be checked upon entry.
The following items are prohibited (these items may be cloaked at Gate 8):
- flags/banners/items exceeding 1 metre in length and thicker than a standard broom handle
- professional cameras, audio recording equipment or video cameras (camera lens must be less than 200mm)
- helmets, prams and any large item that cannot be placed under your seat
- items that in the opinion of management could cause harm or public nuisance.
Click here for the Domain Stadium Conditions of Entry.
CONNECT WITH US
IS THIS TOUR FOR EVERYONE?
Participants need to be fit and active as there are stairs required to access certain areas.
It is highly recommended that participants wear comfortable and practical footwear.