Anytime Fitness Stadium Stair Race
Saturday, 20 February 2016
The Anytime Fitness Stadium Stair Race is an exciting event at Domain Stadium now in its second year.
The unique course will take you up, down and through the iconic venue, back of house and exclusive areas of the venue, finishing on the hallowed turf under the stadium lights! This event is unique to WA and the only one of its kind here in Perth.
Participants will be supporting Western Australians living with multiple sclerosis (MS).
Click here for an inspiring MS Story.
Ready, Step, Go!
Download your Anytime Fitness Stadium Stair Race Participant Guide now.
View your Wave Times in preparation for the big race!
VIEW YOUR RESULTS
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL
Claim your free 7 Day Trial thanks for our friends at Anytime Fitness!
Registrations Open: 3.00pm
Waves Commence: 4.00pm
Presentations: 7.00pm approx
End: 8.00pm approx
*All times are subject to change without notice
Gate 8 Customer Service Office opens at 3.00pm.
Cash out facilities and free cloaking is available.
Domain Stadium recommends you leave bags and other large items at home.
$5 EVENT PARKING
Kitchener Park: 2.00pm
Subiaco FC: 2.00pm
*ACROD parking only available on Kitchener Park.
DROP OFF POINTS
A drop off area is located off the left hand lane on Roberts Road, after Ellen Street.
Domain Stadium is proudly smoke free. Please leave the venue if you wish to smoke.
STEP OUT IN STYLE
Official Anytime Fitness Stadium Stair Race merchandise is available from the MS WA outlet located at the finish line.
$25.00 – Limited sizes available
How do I register?
You can enter online – it’s the quickest and easiest way.
How much does the event cost?
EARLY BIRD (closes 18 December 2015)
ON THE DAY PRICE
Full Climb (6,000 steps + 1km run)
Half Climb (3,000 steps + 1km run)
Mini Climb (1,200 steps + 1km run)
Family (2 adults + 2 children) – Mini Climb only
What does my registration fee include?
Race bib and timing chip. This can be collected from the registration desk on the day.
State of the art online fundraising tools that are easy to use
Massage service (post-climb)
Water and refreshments at the finish
Lots of dedicated volunteers who will cheer you on and can help you on the day.
Can I register on the day?
To guarantee your place, we suggest you register early in case the event sells out. If places are still available on the day registrations will be from 7am. Please note, an extra $15 will be charged for on the day registrations.
Terms and Conditions of entry
Terms and conditions of entry can be found further down.
How do I find my start time?
Your start time will be emailed to you the week of the event. Start times will also be posted online at www.StadiumStairRace.com.au
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your allocated time to pick up your race bib and timing chip.
How many people will be in my starting group?
Each start time will have approx. 20-25 people. If you have entered a team, and you are all doing the same challenge, you will all be given the same start time.
I want to register, but don’t want a fundraising page.
Fundraising is not compulsory; however the fundraising pages are built into our registration system.
To make fundraising easy, we just make the tools available should you wish to use them. If for some reason you do not wish your name to display on the website, and wish to hide your page, please call the MSWA Events Team on 6454 3131.
- I assume the risk of and accept full responsibility for, any and all injuries, including death and accidents which may occur as a result of my participation in the Event.
- I, for myself, my heirs and assignees, hold harmless and release from liability, Perth Stadium Management (PSM), Perth Integrated Health, St John Ambulance, The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Western Australia (Inc) (MSWA), all staff, marshals and other Event officials and medical personnel involved in coordinating or running the Event or otherwise in connection with the Event, and their agents, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Releasees”) from any claims, demands, debts, suits, losses, damages, fines, penalties, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees, expenses, court costs, in respect of any causes of action whatsoever of every name and nature, both in law and in equity, to any person or property arising from or claimed to have arisen from my participation in the Event to the extent permitted by law.
- I hereby waive any claim I may have against any of the Releasees as a result of my participation in the Event and in any other activities connected with the Event.
- I waive any and all claims against the Releasees for any loss or damage (by theft, damage or otherwise) to any of my property and the Releasees shall have no obligation to safeguard or secure my property.
I represent and warrant that I am 18 years or older. I have read and understood the above event conditions and waiver and agree to these terms and conditions. If the participant is under 18 years of age, I, the parent/guardian have consented to the participant’s participation in the Event on the terms and conditions and waiver.
I accept the event conditions and waiver in consideration for my participation in Stadium Stair Race (Climb) event (Event), and with the understanding that my participation in the Event is permitted only on the condition that I sign this form.
I confirm that I have read and agree to the event conditions pertaining to the Event including the rules and what is required to complete the Event as set out below.
- I hereby assume the inherent and extraordinary risks involved in my participation in the Event and any risks inherent in any other activities connected with my participation in the Event.
- I warrant that I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in strenuous physical activities, including the Event, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical practitioner.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to reduce the intensity or stop exercise during the Event when it would be reasonable to do so.
- I acknowledge that the individuals involved with coordinating and running the Event (Organisers) are not trained medical professionals.
- I agree to abide by all rules and instructions during my participation in the Event including any requirement that I cease my participation which is deemed necessary by Event medical staff.
- I consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident or illness during the Event. In doing so I grant the medical personnel permission to access all my medical records as required and to authorize any medical treatment that they may consider advisable.
- In the event of a medical emergency, I authorise any Organiser to secure from any licensed hospital, physician and/or medical personnel any treatment deemed necessary for my immediate care, and I agree that I will be solely responsible for payment of any and all such medical treatment.
- I grant the Event operators and owners and their affiliated entities and/or the media my permission and authority to use my name, image, voice, and/or likeness in any format including commercial advertisement, promotional materials, and any/or record obtained during the Event for any purpose whatsoever without compensation.
- I undertake to inform the Event organisers of my inability to participate in the Event at the earliest possible opportunity. I acknowledge that my entry fee will be non-refundable if I withdraw and that my application fee cannot be transferred to another person.
- I acknowledge that the Event organisers reserve the right to cancel, postpone or modify the Event due to unforeseen circumstances including (without limitation) wind, rain, storm or other “Act of God”, in which case my entry fee will not be refunded.
- The Event organisers reserve the right to reject / refuse my entry at their absolute discretion and without any requirement that a reason be given. If the Event organisers exercise this right they will refund my entry fee.
- I agree at all times to comply with the directions of organising staff, marshals and medical personnel or anyone appointed as an official for the Event.
Note: To execute the agreement and waiver below, you must be 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years of age, you will be required to obtain parental / guardian consent for participation in the event, as further provided below.