Over a million people visit Domain Stadium each year and there are a variety of ways to access the venue.
Transperth provides special event trains and buses for all major events at Domain Stadium, including the AFL, International Rugby and concerts. Trains stop at West Leederville Station, while special event buses stop right outside the ground on Roberts Road.
All major events at Domain Stadium are joint ticketed, meaning your ticket to the event includes travel on all Transperth services for three hours before, during and three hours after the event or until end of service.
Your ticket to the football includes travel on all Transperth services for three hours before, during and three hours after the game. Simply show your membership card or ticket to the driver or inspector.
The following football special buses will operate to the game:
From Karrinyup Shopping Centre (Stand 5): Route 616 & Route 617
- Route 616 departing Karrinyup Bus Station travels via Karrinyup Rd, left Jeanes Rd, left Duke St/Weaponess Rd, left Empire Ave, left The Boulevard to Floreat Forum (near Kirkdale Ave) then via The Boulevard, left Cambridge St, right Denton St, left Salvado Rd, right Haydn Bunton Dve, left Roberts Rd.
- Route 617 travels via Karrinyup Rd, left Jeanes Rd, left Duke St, right Sackville Tce, right Coral St, left Pearl Pde, left West Coast Hwy, right Scarborough Beach Rd, to Scarborough Terminus then via Scarborough Beach Rd, right Duke St and as for other trips.
From Curtin University Bus Station (Stand 7): Route 615
- Route 615 runs EXPRESS to Domain Stadium.
From Morley Bus Station (Stand 6): Route 611
- Route 611 departs Morley Bus Station and travels via Russell St, right Broun Ave/Beaufort St, right Vincent St/Lake Monger Dve, left Harbourne St, left Salvado Rd, right Haydn Bunton Dve, left Roberts Rd.
It is recommended that you catch the train to West Leederville Station. Train services will operate on all lines, with extra capacity and shuttle services to West Leederville Station. Passengers are asked to use West Leederville Station and not Subiaco Station for football services.
Buses (Post Event)
After the match, football special buses will depart from the following locations:
- To Karrinyup: Roberts Road, in the car park, adjacent to Kitchener Park
- To Curtin: Roberts Road, in the car park, adjacent to Kitchener Park
- To Morley: Roberts Road, near Kitchener Park.
The last bus leaves 20 minutes after the completion of the match
A taxi rank will be set up on Hay Street between Townshend Road and Olive Street for all major events at Domain Stadium.
Please contact the Department of Transport for more information on taxi ranks in the Subiaco precinct.
If you must drive, parking around Domain Stadium is limited with most areas restricted to residents only.
Click here to download the City of Subiaco parking map.
Domain Stadium has three onsite car parks – Kitchener Park, Subiaco Football Club and Market Square. Limited ACROD parking is available on Kitchener Park and Market Square car parks.
Click here for additional parking information.